If you’re looking for more resources for classic Macs, here are a few good places to start:
Information about old Macs
- https://lowendmac.com/ – Resources and info for classic Macs
- https://everymac.com/ – System specs and info
- https://www.macintoshrepository.org/505-macintosh-system-enablers – System Enablers (Info & downloads)
- https://vintageapple.org/macprogramming/ – Development books for Classic Mac OS
Classic Mac software
- https://www.macintoshrepository.org/ – Tons of software to download for classic Mac
- https://macintoshgarden.org/ – Another great resource for downloading classic Mac software
- https://www.gryphel.com/c/sw/ – Software for the Mac Plus in particular
- https://www.emaculation.com/doku.php/system_6_hell – Various software for System 6
- https://www.bigmessowires.com/shop/ – gadgets and hacks for classic Macs
- http://www.codesrc.com/mediawiki/index.php/SCSI2SD – the amazing SCSI2SD!
- https://maceffects.com – super-cool clear cases for Mac SE, Apple II, and ADB accessories
- https://www.telnetbbsguide.com/ – A list of hundreds of active BBS and Telnet sites
- https://redditbox.us/ – Access Reddit via terminal!
- telnet://towel.blinkenlights.nl – Star Wars via Telnet
- http://telehack.com/ – A game/simulation of BBS life
- telnet://rainmaker.wunderground.com – Wunderground weather via Telnet
- https://www.telnet.org/htm/places.htm – Even more places to Telnet to!
Color Classic Upgrades and Hacks
Websites that work with classic browsers
- http://theoldnet.com/ – Old school web surfing for old-school systems. Has access to old versions of popular sites and tools like Wikipedia viewing.
- http://wttr.in/ – Get your local weather. (Determined by public IP)
- http://frogfind.com/ – A basic web search that works natively in old browsers
- http://68k.news/ – Google News viewer compatible with old browsers
- http://mac84.net/ – Information, downloads, and resources to get a vintage Mac up and running